Estadisticas
Me Gusta Recibidos: 36
Me Gustas Dados: 8
Ingreso: 16 abr 2007

Temas Nominados a TDM
Temas Nominados Temas Nominados 0
Nominated Temas Ganadores: 0
Reputacion Poder de Credibilidad: 31
Chester Inspirador de leyendasChester Inspirador de leyendasChester Inspirador de leyendasChester Inspirador de leyendasChester Inspirador de leyendasChester Inspirador de leyendasChester Inspirador de leyendasChester Inspirador de leyendasChester Inspirador de leyendasChester Inspirador de leyendasChester Inspirador de leyendas

Predeterminado

ESDLA: El retorno del Rey

· Uploader: surfer_
· Genero: Fantasía
· Episodios:
· Año: 1979
· Idioma: Inglés·
Subtítulos:
Castellano·
· Duración: ~ 97 Min.
· Tamaño:
~ 714 MB
· Formato: AVI (DivX)·
Calidad:
Excelente

· Estado: Serie Completa

· HOSTER: Megaupload Vitalicio

( no encontre la sinopsis en espaniol )

Continuing the story they began in 1978's THE HOBBIT, directors Jules Bass and Arthur Rankin present THE RETURN OF THE KING, the close to J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings series. As hobbits Frodo and Samwise head to Mount Doom to destroy the evil ring that brings plague to the land, they must overcome a number of obstacles--orcs, ring wraiths, the deadly Gollum, and the madness of the ring itself--while Gandalf and Aragon head an epic battle against the evil forces that threaten to destroy all of Middle-earth.

THE RETURN OF THE KING ends the cycle started in THE HOBBIT and continued in Ralph Bakshi's THE LORD OF THE RINGS. Viewers get to see an aged Bilbo Baggins contentedly smoking his pipe and listening to his nephew Frodo's tales. Orson Bean and John Huston reprise their roles as Bilbo and Gandalf. (Bean also lends his voice to Frodo.) And as with THE HOBBIT, there's plenty of thrilling action, masterfully painted backgrounds, and catchy Glenn Yarbrough songs.

Episodio 1 - Parte 1

Episodio 2 - Parte 2

Episodio 3 - Parte 3

Episodio 4 - Parte 4

Page generated in 0,04199 seconds with 11 queries